ProactiveRecLtd Proactive Recruitment
Our client in Linwood is looking for a Traffic Administration Assistant to join their team as soon as possible.
The role will be based at their reception desk and the main responsibilities will include:
- Greeting visitors, answering telephones and directing calls as required.
- Processing and distributing internal mail to the appropriate individuals/departments.
- Coordinating meeting room bookings and organising any catering required.
- Stationery stock taking and ordering.
- Updating the Tachomaster system to reflect Driver’s rest days, absence, and annual leave.
- Administering and updating the Company’s Time and Attendance (Mitrefinch) system on a weekly basis to ensure that clock cards, annual leave and absence records are accurate for payroll processing.
- Compiling and distributing various spreadsheets as required including payroll information, annual leave allocations, and Driver Licence checks.
- Ordering uniform and PPE for employees in the Linwood complex as required.
- Preparing security visitors books as required.
- General administration duties including filing, photocopying, scanning, printing, laminating, and the like as required.
- Inputting orders and jobs into the Company’s Traffic Management system (Roadrunner) as required.
- Resource re-allocation as directed.
Previous administrative experience would be desirable but full training will be provided in what is an exciting opportunity.
This role is extremely varied and as such is ideally suited to an individual who is confident and enthusiastic.
Hours: 40 Hours p/w Monday-Friday
Salary: £20,500.00-£21,000.00 per year